Remember that we can also use so-called “cookies” or similar technology as part of this website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive of a device and that contain certain information, which sometimes includes personal data.
2. What and why we process data
When you use our website, we process personal data relating to you. When filling in our contact form, we will process your contact data to be able to respond to your request. You give us your permission to do so. We will not send any of the personal data you provide through the website to 3rd parties without your consent.
In addition to the above-mentioned objectives, we can also process your personal data to:
- provide you in a personalised and efficient manner with the information on products and services that you request, either through the website, by email or by telephone;
- process your personal data so that we can provide services;
- perform statistical analyses to improve our website and/or services or to develop new products or services
- provide to a financial institution or payment service provider, to enable your financial institution and the payment service provider to fulfil his, her or its statutory obligations.